Monday, September 24, 2007

Secret Magic Moves

Are you frustrated with your golf score? Do you have one good swing then it all goes away? I know that for me the good shots always seemed to come way to far apart. Heck I even took lessons and still just couldn't keep a consistent swing. Of course when you are playing with other people they are all to eager to give you pointers. But the problem is, you want to go out and play with confidence.

After researching and trying a ton of different aids, books, and a lot of practice, I thought I was destined to be a 115 player. There were just too many products teaching a different way of doing things. There are books on putting, driving, swinging, warming up, etc Of all the thousands of self help products on the market today it would seem impossible to bring something totally new to the table. But Andy Brown has managed to do it brilliantly.

Andy is from Scotland, the birthplace of golf, and when I found his short course I new I would finally be able to enjoy the game again. To prove how good his program is, Andy will send you a Free illustrated 60 page PDF Report, 14 mins Video and 19 minute Audio explaining the first of the four magic moves that the pros keep to themselves.

Now he couldn't do this if the product was not superb. I found myself totally engrossed. If you only check out one golf product this should be the one. Go there now and get your free 60 page report and audio. You won’t be sorry.

http://www.golfisamentalgame.com

No comments: